Create maximum impact with Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Individual Eyelash Extensions – personally tailored just for you
Eyelash Extensions is a delicate procedure which involves attaching one or more synthetic lashes onto one natural eyelash. The end result is natural looking, fuller, longer and beautiful lashes. This procedure is totally painless resulting in natural looking, lightweight, longer and fuller beautiful lashes that enhance natural beauty, inner confidence and look gorgeous!
Made to be identical to natural lashes the lash base is wide and the lash tip is fine and tapered, just like real lashes. These last anything from 2 to 4 weeks but can last for much longer with regular infils and maintenance. It is essential to follow the After Care Advice (see the After Care Tab above) to get the most out of your Eyelash Extensions.
I offer a wide choice and style of lashes to suit your own eye shape. Lashes come in various weights and thicknesses in order to avoid stressing the natural lash. Whether you wish to have a subtle enhancement to your natural lashes or want a glamorous full-on look, I can help.
For a full glamour look, why not try some eyelash extensions on your bottom lashes? This procedure takes around 30 minutes and results can look stunning. I have a range of Black or brown lashes in various weights and thickness. Tailored for you for a completely natural look.
Audrey Hepburn Eyelash Sweep Extensions
The Audrey Sweep lasts anything from 3 to 4 weeks! Just a few lashes on the outside corners of the eyes looks fantastic and take just 30 minutes to apply. This look is ideal for clients who would like to try the treatment or simply for a one off occasion.
Call me for more details or to book a Patch Test and Consultation. A patch test is required at least 48 hours before any lash or brow treatment.
No Patch Test – No Treatments – No Exceptions
All About Eyelash Extensions
Mole End Design offers all types of Eyelash Extensions. I am a qualified AH Francis Master Lash Technician in Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions. I can offer many styles and lengths to suit your individual needs. I am currently enrolled on an advanced skills course and am a member Word Association of Lash Artistry & Developments and Lessons In Lashes in order to constantly update my skills and keep up with industry trends.
Like hair extensions, eyelash extensions add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Eyelash extensions differ from false eyelashes in that they are applied one extension to one lash.
Like your nails and the hair on your head, your individual eyelashes grow out on a continuous cycle of replenishment. The average cycle is about 90 days. While some individual eyelash extensions may last for weeks, to ideally maintain the thickness and fullness and for best results, we recommend you to top up about every 2-3 weeks.
Eyelash Extensions are applied directly to your own lashes, one extension to one natural lash. This is repeated until you have a full set of Lash Extensions creating the illusion of fuller, thicker more defined lashes.
World Association of Lash Artistry and Development
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Lashes are precious! To ensure your lashes are long lasting and stay beautiful, proper care and maintenance are required.
You have invested in your beautiful Eyelash Extensions so you will want to ensure they look good for as long as possible between appointments. Like all valuable possessions they need loving care and attention to maintain their beauty. To help you get the best from your enhancements, you will be given an aftercare pack complete with Lash Cleanser, spoolies, Aftercare Instructions, Appointment Card and a Loyalty Card all presented in a beautiful Organza bag.
- For the first 24 hours after your eyelash extension procedure – Do not allow water to contact lashes.
- For 48 hours after your lashes treatment – Do not steam face, use steam bath, sauna, swim or wash face with hot water Avoid sunbeds for 24 hours.
- Do not use waterproof mascara – If you must use mascara on the bottom lashes only – it must be water soluble.
- Do not perm your lashes.
- Use only oil free products, make up and make up removers.
- Avoid sleeping on lashes as it may cause them to bend and cause premature loss.
- Do not use a lash curler as it will break both the lash extensions and natural lashes
- Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing face. Always pat dry after cleansing.
- Avoid makeup remover from touching the lashes, use a cotton bud carefully around the lashes to remove any other makeup. Ensure the cotton doesn’t snag on the lashes.
- Without exception to steer clear of baby wipes and make up wipes! Just ‘avoiding the eye area’ isn’t good enough. Most contain oils and will weaken the bond.
- If you have naturally oily skin then using blotting paper over the eye area will help.
- Never pull off the eyelash extensions as this will pull out your natural eyelashes. Let them shed naturally or come back and have me remove them.
- During the first 24hrs the bond is very weak. The adhesive dries almost instantly but it takes time to cure completely
- Keep dry for the first 24hrs. Please wash your hair/shower before the treatment and keep them as dry as possible to enable the adhesive to fully cure.
- Be gentle with the lash extensions, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels. No Picking!
- Gently comb or brush through the lashes each morning to maintain a good appearance
- Heat – Along with very hot baths and showers there are lots of other daily sources of heat that can affect the lashes – holding a lighter too close, smoking, bonfires etc, please be wary. Use caution when blow-drying hair (excessive heat on lashes could distort the shape of the extensions).
- Ovens – step back, open the oven and allow the heat to escape before bending down.
- Finally… leave them alone! Don’t fiddle with them or keep touching them. Not only does the movement loosen the bond but also our fingers are full of natural oils! The basic rule is: ‘the less you touch them, the longer they will last’.
Once the lashes have settled (after a few days) it’s important to keep them clean. Using a foam pump bottle, dispense some foam cleanser (baby shampoo will do) and pat over the lashes gently then splash with clean cool water to remove all traces of cleanser. Use a soft disposable mascara spool to GENTLY brush over the brows to make them neat again and to remove any loose or unruly extensions. You must wash the wand in between every use. If you follow all the advice given you can expect them to be looking fab right up to the maintenance appointment in 2-4 weeks.