New Treatment – AH Francis Lash Lift
Lash Lift – an alternative to Eyelash Extensions.
Lash Lift is a fantastic new treatment for natural eyelashes that can last six to eight weeks. It gives lift, length and volume and can make eyes appear bigger and prettier.
As amazing as lash extensions are, they may not suit everyone. Lash lift is a fantastic alternative for clients that don’t want lash extensions or can’t have them for some reason. Ideal for clients who aren’t keen on lash extensions yet want to look their absolute best.
Lash Lift completely transforms the eyes without the use of mascara, eyelash curlers or false lashes. It relieves heaviness around the eyes and can take 10 years off your appearance. Eyes appear more open.
This new technique can lift, curl and appear to lengthen your own natural lashes to create a brighter, fuller, wide eyed look. No need for extensions and the associated aftercare, this will last you 6-8 weeks and can be combined with a tint so no need for mascara unless you’re after a more dramatic look.
A relaxing treatment which takes roughly 1 hour 15 minutes including lash tinting to finish off. A patch test is required at least 48 hours prior to the Lash Lift.
Nervous about going for Eyelash Extensions? Try Lash Lift and see what a difference it makes to your eyes! You’ll see a big difference to your natural lashes. Please note this is dependent on your own natural lashes. Call me and arrange a consultation.
The Benefits Of Lash Lift
- More choice of lash enhancing treatments
- Look younger
- Your own lashes appear longer after lifting and tinting
- You will enjoy beautiful lashes for up to 6 weeks without top ups of any kind!
- You’ll be able to choose from a wider range of lash services
- Saving you valuable time with your beauty routine – simply wake up and go!
For more details See this article Lash Lifting
The Lash Lift is a very low maintenance procedure compared to eyelash extensions, however, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48hrs whilst the lift is still settling into place and a few tips to help you get the longest results.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers
- Don’t flatten them while sleeping
- Try not keep touching or rubbing them
- Avoid waterproof mascara
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24hrs
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs
Remember, the lash lift procedure is similar to a hair perm, and as such the hair must be kept well nourished and treate ddelicately to avoid breakage/weakening.
Using gentle soap free products around the eyes (the simple range is suitable and inexpensive)
Pat gently to dry.
Be aware that swimming can weaken the lift quicker.